The process of matching appropriate verses to an image is not as simple as opening a topical Bible and blindly selecting a verse. Finding a verse that communicates a compelling truth that is appropriate to the story implied in the image can often be very challenging. This is your opportunity to get involved in the process. One lucky person will soon see the above image on our website, with the verse they have chosen beautifully grafted into the picture. Also, the person whose verse we select will receive a free 8 x 10 framed image (from this website) of their choosing. The judging will be purely subjective in nature based solely on the determination of my wife and I.
Several rules apply:
- All verses need to be in the King James Version.
- If the winning verse is offered multiple times, the first person who suggests it wins.
- A verse that has previously been used on another one of our images is not eligible to win.
- Only verses suggested through this page’s comment section will be eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of suggestions a person can enter.
- The contest ends on September 31, so verses received after that will not be eligible to win.
Some suggestions to help you in your choice:
- The verse should be short enough to fit comfortably on the image.
- You don’t have to use the entire verse, but do not string together disconnected words to make a pithy statement.
- The context of the passage should lend itself to meaning of the verse or phrase being implied with the image
Now suggest away, and good luck.